Anna Ventura offers Graphic Design services with a difference…
Since she is both an artist and designer proficient at creating all sorts of imagery manually and digitally, she is the perfect person to provide tailored illustrations or just simpler designs with the right flair. Working mostly from tailored quotes, Anna will contact you or meet you to know more about what you need, what you like and what you want your business to say.
Marketing is important. It means more outreach and more business.
All our clients have noticed improvements when using merchandise designed by Anna Ventura.
How will this work?
- – From an initial brief, she will produce a flexible estimate that will aim to give you different options on how best to spend your money for better results if you are on a tight budget, always keeping your interests at heart. That is the beauty of working with small businesses!
- – Once the estimate is accepted, work can commence (big projects may require a deposit). Anna will normally keep you informed of progress and may ask you further questions.
- – Will finally offer you a couple of versions for you to choose from and will ask you to make a list of desired ammendments at this point, which will be included in the original price.
- – Once this items are ammended, you will receive the final artwork and will be invoiced accordingly. Any further amendments from this point will incur a further charge by the hour.
- – If your project will require printing, she will be happy to manage it for you through her trusted printers, or guide you on how to get it printed yourself.
How much will I pay?
Every project is different and requires diferent things, thats why each project will get a tailores quote.
But you get a lot from every design by Ventura Creative Projects.
All projects include a
+ FREE CONSULTATION
+ FREE FIRST CORRECTION.
For work development Anna charges her designer’s rate at £25 an hour (includes her wage, expenses, materials and usage of the specialised programs and hardware).
Get in touch for your free consultation